Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DataBases Reflection

9/25/13

My experience with these databases if that they are confusing. Unless you know the website by heart, it takes a while to get use to the website and find out what's it's about. At the start of class, I didn't really know much about databases. I just knew that there were websites for information. I never really used one except for today. Before today, I had no idea how to work with a database. And now I can work about a database a little bit more. Also before class, I didn't fully understand what a database was and now I completely understand what one is. Over all this day has been very helpful!

http://go.galegroup.com/ps/dispBasicSearch.do?prodId=AONE&userGroupName=mlin_m_westonhs

That link above is a link to one of the any databases I looked at today!



And the picture above is a screenshot of one of my database's home screen pages! 



No comments:

Post a Comment