Friday, October 25, 2013

Honor Code Example


Danielle Scott, Taken on July 2nd 2009




MY HONOR PLEDGE

As a student who uses different sources for my work, I pledge to always cite my work and always give credit to who I take information from.

I pledge to never cheat on any quizzes or tests and always make sure I turn in my own work.

I pledge to respect my peers and appreciate them for who they are at all times.

To me, plagiarism is when you take someone else’s work and act like it is yours.

To avoid plagiarism, make sure you cite your work at all times and never take anyone’s work.

I pledge to always be honest whenever and wherever I am.



Definition of Terms as used in this pledge:

Academic Dishonesty- any cheating that occurs in the relation to formal academic exerise. Cheating, stealing, lying for plagiariam.  


Personal Dishonesty- lack of honesty. Cheating, stealing, lying for plaiarism.


Responsibility- the state, quality, or fact of being responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment